What is Cardarine GW 501516 Used For?
Cardarine is also known as Endurobol or GW – 501516. Cardarine could be termed as a performance enhancer and is often mistaken to be a SARM by a majority of people. But it is not a SARM.
Unlike SARM, Cardarine is a PPARδ (Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor) receptor agonist that was developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals and GlaxoSmithKline.Cardarine tries to bind to these PPARδ receptors, which are a group of nuclear proteins found in muscles and fatty acids in the body.
Hence, according to the advocates of Cardarine, these receptors may get activated and could help the body to burn fat, may increase muscle endurance, and might as well help in building lean muscle.
Regular consumers of Cardarine also claim that it might also have a positive effect on the vascular system.
While discussing SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) you might have often come across the compound, Cardarine, as these drugs are commonly stacked with SARMs.
These stacks are becoming increasingly popular among bodybuilders and athletes. So, what is Cardarine? Is it a SARM too? What are its benefits? Does it have any side effects?
Let us look into these aspects of this specific chemical compound. This article is an attempt to answer all the above questions.
Not to miss, this governmental study suggests that three weeks of GW 501516(Cardarine) treatment in mice increased the running performance.
This could be a great sign for Cardarine. Let’s find out if that is really true for humans as well.
Related: Anavar Review
What Does Cardarine Contains?
Cardarine is a synthetic substance made of monocarboxylic acid Which is commonly known as Endurobol. It is a chemical member of 1,3-thiazoles belonging to an organofluorine compound, an aromatic ether, and an aryl sulfide.
Cardarine claims to be an orally active supplement but being a synthetic composition, you would need to stick to a proper exercise routine for it to be digested properly.
Personally speaking, I am pretty strict with my exercise routine. Also, consume a balanced diet in my day-to-day life, as a result of which, I was able to get my body at work when it came to Cardarine consumption.
When used properly, it may have some anti-inflammatory effects. The same has been proven under this paper with the help of a number of experiments.
How Long Does Cardarine Stay In Your System?
Generally, SARMs stay quite long in the body and take time to flush out of our system. Cardarine GW501516 has a half-life of approximately 24 hours.
That means it might stay in your body for 24 hours and might as well participate in all functions. Active stay of any such powerful drug within the body may lead to damage causing effects for Vital organs.
Although, these time limits and other specificities could differ from person to person. As a result, you might want to get yourself tested in order to know the exact half-life and other aspects if you are consuming any SARM.
What Does Cardarine Do To The Body?
The below pointers are just probabilities and different people might be able to notice different results. Hence, you might want to note that these pointers are not 100% accurate for everyone.
- Cardarine may lower LDL cholesterol levels as a result, it might decrease the risk of heart attacks.
- It may also activate the PPARδ receptor, which could have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce oxidative damage to the blood vessels and tissues.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Cardarine may also prevent brain cells from oxidative stress and could help reduce kidney inflammations.
- It tries to enhance nitric oxide levels in your arteries thereby, increasing vascularity and improving the wound healing process.
- Due to increased vascularity, it could help in boosting your endurance level which might allow you to prolong your workouts.
- Cardarine also tries to suppress the glucose metabolism in the liver as it could help in switching the energy source from glucose to fatty acids. Therefore, it may boost the fat-burning ability of your body and also inhibits insulin resistance.
- You could say that Cardarine also has a slight ability to enhance lean muscle mass in most cases, but the results may go ameliorated when it is stacked with SARMs.
- There is no requirement for Post Cycle Therapy after using Cardarine in most cases. This could be because of the fact that it may not cause any reduction in your testosterone levels. Cardarine could also be used during PCT after a SARM cycle, to avoid gaining body fat.